Tuesday 18 November 2014

The Little Black Dress







Back to Basic

To me dressing up is always relate to moment, I remember used to have a bad habit to shop whenever there is an occasion coming up such as friends birthday, bridal shower, dinner, lunch and etc. But these days I combined more basics with details with shapes, colours and patterns.

This dress just came to my door yesterday (from the best bargain I've ever had) and after a while I tried it, I started taking picture with my iPhone fix it up a bit with photoshop express and applied filter from VSCOcam and voilĂ !


I love the shape of this dress and i have been a big fans of Keepsake The Label, I describe this dress as monochromatic, feminine and flirtatious and it does bring the sophisticated feeling once you put it on and here I am have another black dress, again.

Dress : Keepsake The Label - www.fashionbunker.com
Shoes : Schutz Shoes - ZOMP store, Brisbane
Clutch : Mnologie - www.mnologie.com













No comments:

Post a Comment